Opens from 8:00am for all children in Reception to Year 6.
The school gates open at 8:40am for children to enter the building directly. The hours spent on teaching during the normal Academy week, including Religious Education but excluding the statutory daily act of worship, registration and breaks (including lunch) are as follows:
- Morning session from 8:30am to 11:30am
- Afternoon session from 12:20pm to 3:20pm
- Morning session from 8:50am to 11:30am
- Afternoon session from 12:30pm to 3:15pm
Reception children have continuous access to outdoor play and provision.
Key Stage 1
- Morning session from 8:50am to 11:30am with a break from 10:20am to 10:35am
- Afternoon session from 12:30pm to 3:15pm with a break from 2:00pm to 2:15pm
Key Stage 2
- Morning session from 8:50am to 12:30pm (break from 10:40am to 10:55am, Friday's break from 10.55am to 11.10am)
- Afternoon session from 1:30pm to 3:15pm
Registration and Late Arrival
Please ensure that your child arrives at the Academy promptly. The first part of the day is very important as the teacher often explains the day’s learning at this time. Registration take place at 9:00am and 12:30pm for EYFS/KS1 and 1:30pm for KS2. Any child arriving after these times will be marked as late. Please escort your child to the Academy if you are running late for any reason and inform the office staff of their arrival. It is better to come late than not to come at all. Any arrival after 10:10am or 2:20pm will be recorded as an unauthorised absence unless a satisfactory reason is forthcoming.